For some, it was business as usual. Many retail sales events were going on all over the area. New cars, new clothes for the season, food for the barbeque--many people had to work their regular jobs over the holiday so that everyone else could enjoy the holiday! Local farmers took advantage of the beautiful weather to get their crops planted or fields prepared for planting.
I was one of those working on the holiday to be sure the store was fully stocked with milk, ice cream, meat, cheese, and ice cubes! The delivery drivers were bringing products to the stores, and the stores were busily stocking and selling, and looking forward to picnics later in the afternoon and evening!
Thinking ahead to graduations and kids being home for the summer, we have selected some of the most requested treats for our coolers and freezers in the store this week:
- Large, take-n-bake Pepperoni Pizzas
- Fresh Bratwurst
- Quarter-Pound hamburger patties
- Ice Cream including Moose Tracks, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Butter Pecan, and Vanilla
- Chicken Salad, Ham Salad, and Potato Salad
- Ice Cold Beer including imports and craft beers
- Easy-to-enjoy wine and mixed beverages
- New flavors of soda pop
- New varieties of snacks
Enjoy this unofficial beginning of Summer! Please stop by the store to see what is new!
It is time to celebrate graduations, summer vacations, pool season, and warm weather!